Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pumpkin pie pudding

Now, this recipe uses tofu as one of main ingredients but don't knock it till you try it! I promise with the right tweaking of pumpkin pie spice/cinnamon/sugar, this tastes exactly like pumpkin pie filling! EXACTLY! I didn't include it in the recipe, but I topped my pudding off with vanilla almond crunch granola and it was SOOO yummy!

Ingredients:
(this recipe makes 1 serving)
  • 0.5c pumpkin puree
  • 0.5c soft silken tofu
  • 0.25 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 0.25 tsp cinnamon
  • stevia/agave/sugar to taste
1.) Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend till smooth.


2.) Pour into your container and sprinkle a little more pumpkin spice on top and ENJOY!

Mini-Review
This is so good... I always make it! I'm gonna add in some vanilla protein powder to boost the protein amount but this is good as is! Maybe I'll try chocolate protein too!

No comments: